…are deserving of the most courteous and attentive treatment we can give.
- …are the most important people in our business.
- …are not dependent on us – we are dependent on them.
- …are not just a call – they are people with feelings and emotions like our own.
- …may have a need – it is our job to discover that need.
- …should never be interrupted. Let them finish their sentence.
- …are not to be argued with – they should be won over with understanding.
- …respond better to a friendly and enthusiastic personality.
- …are the life blood of our business – treat them as your best friend.
- …should feel important at the end of the call – thank them for their time.
- …are the source of our income.
I believe this says it all!