Join Our Team
Inte Q is a great place to work. Our collection of incredibly smart, talented and engaged people and well balanced culture inspires creativity and focus. Please send your cover letter and resume here.
SENIOR STATISTICAL ANALYST
Inte Q specializes in helping our clients gather relevant customer behavior and demographic data – making heads or tails of it so it can be properly used to create and execute a wide range of insight based marketing programs that drive greater customer engagement and profitability.
We are currently searching for an experienced Senior Statistical Analyst. In this position, you will be responsible for leading the development of advanced statistical models and data mining activities within the Decision Support Analytics groups. Working with external clients and internal business partners, this individual will provide business analytic support to both ongoing and one-time projects. Analytics purpose is to drive fact based decision making for both the relationship programs and the client.
Responsibilities include statistical model development, exploratory analysis of customer behavior, development of sophisticated segmentation routines; retail store and geographic analysis and support of direct marketing promotional effectiveness and direct mail financial calculations.
This is a high visibility position that requires superb verbal, presentation and written skills.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop predictive models in support of email and direct marketing campaigns
- Develop attrition and activation models based on client/program specific needs
- Develop customer segmentation for management of retail client loyalty/relationship marketing portfolios. Work with internal and external business partners to develop marketing strategies for these segments
- Design controlled experiments that can be used to measure the changes in customer behavior across many treatment groups
- Consult with Business Partners and clients on analytic methodologies for customer analysis and present and explain results in a clear precise manner.
- Develop customer scorecards for reporting of customer metrics and performance of loyalty/customer relationship programs. Must be able to define and implement flexible customer reporting
- Develop written presentations of key findings and recommended strategies
- Presentation of findings to clients and prospects in person and via conference call
- Travel 10 – 20%
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a senior analytic role in retail, CRM, credit or consulting environment.
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics or other quantitative discipline
- Strong presentation and written skills are mandatory
- Must have hands on experience in various predictive and segmentation techniques such as linear and logistic regression, cluster analysis, factor analysis (including principal components), and market basket techniques
- Exposure to large relational databases and SQL is important
- Strong programming skills in SAS
- AWS Redshift, Hadoop and Tableau experience a plus
We offer a competitive compensation and excellent benefits which include health and dental insurance, as well as 401K with an employer match. If you are interested, please send your resume and salary requirements.Learn More